- We will work together to foster a respectful, mature, convivial community based on discussion, accommodation, and attention.
- When problems arise, we will seek to address them collaboratively—first through dialogue, then through revision of these agreements, then through recourse to the instructor or administrators.
- We respect one another's privacy. Content shared in class or in online discussions will not be shared with anyone outside of the class.
- Screen devices are not permitted in class unless specific exceptions are made.
- We adhere to all university policies regarding academic integrity, behavior, and accessibility; we take responsibility for understanding them and the relevant procedures.