- egies and tactics of movements, past and present, we'll discover how media can shape social change and how we can become more savvy media practitioners ourselv... s building institutional power necessary? How can we design media with accountability to affected people? How can we tell stories of change that invite people to take
- contemporary business culture, to the point that we forget it used to be a bad thing. What, exactly, ... for entrepreneurs, critics, and activists alike. We will encounter disruptions in the world around us... te students. ### Terms and conditions Together, we agree to: * Work together to foster a respectful... sconduct, inclusivity, and religious observances; we take responsibility for understanding them and th
- rse. ### Network participation (25%) Naturally, we have our own social network. We host, manage, and moderate it ourselves. It is an instance of [Mastod... inmastodon.org/apps). Since our network is ours, we want it to be healthy. Report any concerning beha... the most successful posts. Criteria will vary as we evaluate the priorities of our shared discussion.
- ence depends on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We aim to understand and challenge systems of privil... e, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, and dis/ability. We seek to reach across social and political divides... diversity is not just a future reality for which we try to prepare students. It is a priority we want to put into practice here, now, and together, in or
- to turn assignments in at least three days before we meet so I have time to review them. ## Midterm: Reading report At the beginning, we will agree on two books that you will read during... ted in having such a handbook for their purposes, we can discuss adjusting the assignment to help it b
- e to use the ideas and words of other people, but we must never submit someone else's work as if it we