**This is an old revision of the document!**
- Gilens, Martin and Benjamin I. Page. “Testing Theories of American Politics: Elites, Interest Groups, and Average Citizens.” Perspectives on Politics 12, no. 3 (September 2014).
- See numerous summaries in the media
- Jilani, Zaid. “Professor at Koch-funded university department calls for ‘less democracy’.” Raw Story. March 8, 2015.
- “Jones says that less democracy and more epistocracy could lead to better governance. Democracy leaves power to the majority while epistocracy allocates power to the knowledgeable. Jones did not imply that democracy should be eliminated, but lessened by 10% for the sake of long term economic growth.”
- Wiens, Kyle. “We Can’t Let John Deere Destroy the Very Idea of Ownership.” Wired. April 21, 2015.
Terms of Service
- Terms of Service; Didn't Read - “We are a user rights initiative to rate and label website terms & privacy policies”