**This is an old revision of the document!**
Community land trusts, common greens and forests.
- Boodhan movement, a voluntary land-trust movement in India founded by Vinoba Bhave.
- Lakeman, Mark. “Badass Democracy: Reclaiming the Public Commons.” TEDxSantaCruz. March 8, 2014.
- NYC Community Land Initiative - “grassroots, community- and faith-based, and city-wide organizations, and labor groups who see Community Land Trusts (CLTs) as a promising tool in the fight to address the root causes of homelessness and displacement”
- Agrarian Trust website - “Agrarian Trust has the mission to support land access for next generation farmers, and is a project of the Schumacher Center for New Economics,” as well as Greenhorns. Proposes an entity “that can hold and transfer land to regional land organizations, and ensure its sustainable and productive stewardship for generations to come.”
- Digest of Laws: Order of Husbandry. The National Grange. 2016.
- Barnes, Peter. The People's Land: A Reader on Land Reform in the United States. Rodale Press, 1979.