Up and coming:
- 2018.10.29-30: Rome, Italy – Future of Work event, Pontifical Academies of Sciences and Social Sciences
- 2018.11.07: Boulder, CO – Colorado Shared Ownership Summit (Facebook)
- 2018.11.09: Saskatoon, Canada – Centre for the Study of Co-operatives, University of Saskatchewan
- 2018.11.17-20: Denver, CO – American Academy of Religion sessions
- 2018.12.05: Denver, CO – Colorado Airbnb Hosts Meetup
- 2019.03.15-16: London, UK – Media Democracy Festival
In the past I’ve spoken at Alma College, the American Academy of Religion, Aquinas College, Archdiocese of Melbourne, Association of Cooperative Educators, Association of Writers and Writing Programs, Belmont University, Boston College, Boulder Book Store, Boulder Startup Week, Brooklyn Book Festival, Brown University, Civic Hall 1|2, Chautauqua Institution, Columbia Law School, Columbia University, CommonBound, Cornell College, Creighton University, Denver Startup Week, Drew University, ETHDenver hackathon, Fordham University, Funders’ Committee for Civic Participation, Greenlight Bookstore, Harvard Divinity School 1|2, Harvard Law School, Haverford College, HHHI HComp, International Summit of Cooperatives, Luce Foundation, Hofstra University, La Salle University, Left Forum, Maryhouse Catholic Worker, Massachusetts Institute of Technology 1|2, Michigan State University, Mount Holyoke College, Museum of the City of New York, The New School, National Cooperative Business Association, New York University, Newspeak House (London), Oregon State University, OuiShareFest, Regis High School, Rubin Museum of Art, Rutgers University Newark, Singularity University, South by Southwest, St. John’s University, St. Joseph’s College, St. Thomas University, Supermarkt Berlin, TEDxCU, UNESCO, University of Bologna, University of California San Diego, University of California Santa Barbara, University of Colorado Boulder, University of Padua, University of Southern California, University of Toronto, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Utah State University, the Whitney Museum, World Fellowship Center, Yale University, and elsewhere.
I speak on such topics as, but not limited to:
- Economic democracy and the online economy
- Hidden legacies of cooperative enterprise
- Social movement-centered storytelling
- Cooperative economics in Catholic tradition
- Open tools and transparency in journalism and scholarship
If you have any interest in discussing a speaking engagement, please contact me.