Up and coming:
- 2018.04.14: East Lansing, MI – MSU Student Housing Cooperative
- 2018.05.24: Berlin, Germany – “Mapping the Ecosystem” #platformcoop workshop at SUPERMARKT, 3-6 p.m.
- 2018.07.26-27: London, UK – Open2018: Collaborative Technology for the Cooperative Economy
- 2018.11.17-20: Denver, CO – American Academy of Religion
In the past I’ve spoken at Alma College, the American Academy of Religion, Aquinas College, Archdiocese of Melbourne, Association of Cooperative Educators, Association of Writers and Writing Programs, Belmont University, Boston College, Boulder Startup Week, the Brooklyn Book Festival, Brown University, Civic Hall 1|2, Chautauqua Institution, Columbia Law School, Columbia University, CommonBound, Cornell College, Creighton University, Denver Startup Week, Drew University, ETHDenver hackathon, Fordham University, Funders’ Committee for Civic Participation, Harvard Divinity School 1|2, Harvard Law School, Haverford College, HHHI HComp, International Summit of Cooperatives, Luce Foundation, Hofstra University, La Salle University, Left Forum, Maryhouse Catholic Worker, Massachusetts Institute of Technology 1|2, Mount Holyoke College, Museum of the City of New York, The New School, National Cooperative Business Association, New York University, Newspeak House (London), Oregon State University, OuiShareFest, Regis High School, Rubin Museum of Art, Rutgers University Newark, Singularity University, South by Southwest, St. John’s University, St. Joseph’s College, St. Thomas University, TEDxCU, UNESCO, University of Bologna, University of California San Diego, University of California Santa Barbara, University of Colorado Boulder, University of Padua, University of Southern California, University of Toronto, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Utah State University, the Whitney Museum, World Fellowship Center, Yale University, and elsewhere.
I speak on such topics as, but not limited to:
- Economic democracy and the online economy
- Hidden legacies of cooperative enterprise
- Social movement-centered storytelling
- Cooperative economics in Catholic tradition
- Open tools and transparency in journalism and scholarship
If you have any interest in discussing a speaking engagement, please contact me.