Up and coming:
- 2018.07.26-27: London, UK – Open2018: Collaborative Technology for the Cooperative Economy
- 2017.09.12: Boulder, CO – Everything for Everyone event at Boulder Book Store, 7:30 p.m.
- 2017.09.14: Denver, CO – Everything for Everyone event at Book Bar, 7 p.m.
- 2017.09.17: Brooklyn, NY – Everything for Everyone event at Greenlight Books
- 2018.11.07: Boulder, CO – Colorado Shared Ownership Summit
- 2018.11.17-20: Denver, CO – American Academy of Religion sessions
In the past I’ve spoken at Alma College, the American Academy of Religion, Aquinas College, Archdiocese of Melbourne, Association of Cooperative Educators, Association of Writers and Writing Programs, Belmont University, Boston College, Boulder Startup Week, the Brooklyn Book Festival, Brown University, Civic Hall 1|2, Chautauqua Institution, Columbia Law School, Columbia University, CommonBound, Cornell College, Creighton University, Denver Startup Week, Drew University, ETHDenver hackathon, Fordham University, Funders’ Committee for Civic Participation, Harvard Divinity School 1|2, Harvard Law School, Haverford College, HHHI HComp, International Summit of Cooperatives, Luce Foundation, Hofstra University, La Salle University, Left Forum, Maryhouse Catholic Worker, Massachusetts Institute of Technology 1|2, Michigan State University, Mount Holyoke College, Museum of the City of New York, The New School, National Cooperative Business Association, New York University, Newspeak House (London), Oregon State University, OuiShareFest, Regis High School, Rubin Museum of Art, Rutgers University Newark, Singularity University, South by Southwest, St. John’s University, St. Joseph’s College, St. Thomas University, Supermarkt Berlin, TEDxCU, UNESCO, University of Bologna, University of California San Diego, University of California Santa Barbara, University of Colorado Boulder, University of Padua, University of Southern California, University of Toronto, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Utah State University, the Whitney Museum, World Fellowship Center, Yale University, and elsewhere.
I speak on such topics as, but not limited to:
- Economic democracy and the online economy
- Hidden legacies of cooperative enterprise
- Social movement-centered storytelling
- Cooperative economics in Catholic tradition
- Open tools and transparency in journalism and scholarship
If you have any interest in discussing a speaking engagement, please contact me.